1. Morgan C, Park E, Cortes DE. Beliefs, understanding, and behavior about cancer among urban Hispanic women. J Natl Cancer Inst Monogr. 1995:57-63.
2. Ruccione KS, Waskerwitz M, Buckley J, et al. What caused my child’s cancer? Parents’ responses for an epidemiology study of childhood cancer. J Pediatr Oncol Nurs. 199411:71-84.
3. Sussman N. Reactions of patients towards the treatment and diagnosis of cancer. Anti-Cancer Drugs. 19956 Suppl 1:4-8.
4. Tomatis L, Melnick RL, Haseman J, et al. Alleged misconceptions’ distort perceptions of ecological cancer risks. Faseb J. 200115:195-203.
5. Collins VP, Loeffler RK, Tivey H. Observations on growth rates of human tumors. Am J Roentgenol Radium Ther Nucl Mediterranean. 195676:988-1000.
6. Brown WD, Tavare CJ, Sobel EL, Gilles FH. The applicability of Collins’ Law to childhood brain tumors and it is effectiveness like a predictor of survival. Neurosurg. 199536:1093-6.
7. Brown WD, Tavare CJ, Sobel EL, Gilles FH. Medulloblastoma and Collins’ law: a vital overview of the idea of a time period of risk for tumor recurrence and patient survival. Neurosurg. 199536:691-7.
8. Latchaw JP, Hahn JF, Moylan DJ, et al. Medulloblastoma. Duration of risk reviewed. Cancer. 198555:186-9.
9. Sala F, Colarusso E, Mazza C, et al. Brain tumors in youngsters under 3 years old. Recent experience (1987-1997) in 39 patients. Pediatr Neurosurg. 199931:16-26.
10. Sure U, Berghorn WJ, Bertalanffy H. Collins’ law. Conjecture of recurrence or cure in early childhood medulloblastoma? Clin Neurol Neurosurg. 199799:113-6.
11. Paulino AC. Collins’ law revisited: are we able to reliably predict time to recurrence in keeping pediatric tumors? Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 200623:81-6.
12. Clark RM, Whelan T, Levine M, et al. Randomized medical trial of breast irradiation following lumpectomy and axillary dissection for node-negative cancer of the breast: an update. Ontario Clinical Oncology Group. J Natl Cancer Inst. 199688:1659-64.
13. Fisher B, Anderson S, Bryant J, et al. Twenty-year follow-from a randomized trial evaluating total mastectomy, lumpectomy, and lumpectomy plus irradiation to treat invasive cancer of the breast. N Engl J Mediterranean. 2002347:1233-41.
14. Forrest AP, Stewart HJ, Everington D, et al. Randomised controlled trial of conservation therapy for cancer of the breast: 6-year research into the Scottish trial. Scottish Cancer Trials Breast Group. Lancet. 1996348:708-13.
15. Liljegren G, Holmberg L, Bergh J, et al. 10-Year results after sector resection without or with postoperative radiotherapy for stage I cancer of the breast: a randomized trial. J Clin Oncol. 199917:2326-33.
16. Veronesi U, Marubini E, Mariani L, et al. Radiotherapy after breast-conserving surgery in small breast carcinoma: lengthy-term outcomes of a randomized trial. Ann Oncol. 200112:997-1003.
17. Ichinose Y, Kato H, Koike T, et al. Overall survival and native recurrence of 406 completely resected stage IIIa-N2 non-small cell cancer of the lung patients: questionnaire survey from the Japan Clinical Oncology Group to organize for numerous studies. Cancer Of The Lung (Amsterdam, Netherlands). 200134:29-36.
18. Saynak M, Veeramachaneni NK, Hubbs JL, et al. Local failure after complete resection of “early-stage” non-small cell cancer of the lung: the possibility role of publish-operative radiotherapy. Int J Rad Oncol Biol Phys. 2009.
19. Stephens RJ, Girling DJ, Bleehen NM, et al. The function of publish-operative radiotherapy in non-small-cell cancer of the lung: a multicentre randomised trial in patients with pathologically staged T1-2, N1-2, M0 disease. Scientific Research Council Cancer Of The Lung Working Party. Br J Cancer. 199674:632-9.
20. Varlotto JM, Recht A, Flickinger JC, et al. Factors connected with local and distant recurrence and survival in patients with resected non–small cell cancer of the lung. Cancer. 2009115:1059-69.
21. Arbman G, Nilsson E, Hallbook O, Sjodahl R. Local recurrence following total mesorectal excision for rectal cancer. Br J Surg. 199683:375-9.
22. Bokey EL, Chapuis PH, Dent OF, et al. Surgical technique and survival in patients getting a curative resection for cancer of the colon. Dis Colon Rectum. 200346:860-6.
23. Christoforidis E, Kanellos I, Tsachalis T, et al. In your area recurrent rectal cancer after curative resection. Techniques Coloproctol. 20048 Suppl 1:s132-4.
24. Gerard A, Buyse M, Nordlinger B, et al. Preoperative radiotherapy as adjuvant treatment in rectal cancer. Benefits of the randomized study from the European Organization for Research and Management of Cancer (EORTC). Ann Surg. 1988208:606-14.
25. Nesbakken A, Nygaard K, Westerheim O, et al. Local recurrence after mesorectal excision for rectal cancer. Eur J Surg Oncol. 200228:126-34.
26. Zaheer S, Pemberton JH, Farouk R, et al. Surgical procedure of adenocarcinoma from the rectum. Ann Surg. 1998227:800-11.